Sunday, February 3, 2013

Who will I share my findings with? How?

There are four target audiences that I will be sharing my findings with including:

1st Target Audience – Parent Involvement Committee

2nd Target Audience – All Staff Members, including the Principal

3rd Target Audience – PTA President

4th Target Audience – Online Public
 
How will I share my findings with these audiences?


I plan to prepare a power point presentation in order to share my action research with the teaching staff at a staff meeting. Using a power point presentation will allow me to review the data collected from the 2011-12 Parent Climate and Culture survey and compare it to the 2012-13 survey data. It will also give me a chance to review our campus mission and vision goals associated to increasing communication with families and parent involvement in the PTA. The most important portion of the presentation will include the data I collected from the PTA meetings. I will present the parent attendance data at PTA meetings and the number of children that attended the childcare service.

            To share my action research with the parent involvement committee and PTA president, I plan to present the data orally and distribute a short write-up. The write-up will include the background information for basing my research project, the data I collected and the results of my inquiry.

            In order to share my learning with the public, I will be posting my revised Action Research Template, my final write-up and the power point presentation on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment